Old July 19th 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Chess will take Little Longer.

Hello Friends,

It was a lot of shuffling both the Programmers and the Technical
difficulties in designing the new Chess game. The ice has not even
come to surface till now. And many tons are still under water.

It's a month time, I said GetClub Chess will awake in a month. But
still it is sleeping in a tunnel. Lots of problems has come together.
But I am glad to get suggestions from Help Bot. And I think it will
take 20-25 days more before you can start playing at GetClub Chess.

Currently the main problem of the game will be removed that is its
resource hog problem. And I have a few questions.

1. Will the players mind Signing the Applet before Playing Chess.
(Need to be done only once.)

2. How many players have dual/ quad processors. and How many are
working on 64 bit computing. As I think the Chess game should take
advantage of new technologies also.

3. You have to wait 20-25 days and you will be able to play a Improved
Chess game at GetClub.

Bye
Sanny.