Old March 16th 04, 04:05 AM
Ralph Jones

Default ICC and Linux???

I thought I'd give ICC a testdrive, and discovered that you can only get the
7day trial if you have MS Windows. Well, at least it works out that way
since you need to download Blitzen which is only available for Windows.

Or is there another way to try it out? Any ideas? I'd kinda like to get a
feel for it before I plunk down $50.

Old March 16th 04, 07:20 PM
AdministratorX

If you are using linux then check out the Jin Chess interface, it works
on the ICC and FICS. www.jinchess.com