Old July 19th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default PocketChess Chess Genius Name and Key needed

To activate the full version of PC Chess Genius, post it here or email
me at:

Thanks
Old July 20th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

{deleted] wrote:

To activate the full version of PC Chess Genius, post it here or email
me at:

Thanks

Seeing as how you seem to be OK with taking food from out of the mouths
of the families of the authors of PocketChess and Chess Genius, please
post your address so I can break into your house and steal *your* property.

****ing Thief.

Old July 20th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Jul 19, 6:32 pm, Maple Tree wrote:
To activate the full version of PC Chess Genius, post it here or email
me at:

Thanks

tell Richard I say "Hello"...

http://www.chessgenius.com/

Old July 21st 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Den 2007-07-20 00:32:52 skrev Maple Tree :

To activate the full version of PC Chess Genius, post it here or email
me at:

Thanks

Chess Genius 3 for DOS is freely downloadable here. It works fine in WinXP:
http://www.gambitchess.com/progr.htm

I remember beginning working with chess in Chess Genius 2 long ago. Oh, how
useful I thought it was. As a database it was superior to Chess BAse in its time,
because it had an analysis engine.

Mats