Old March 17th 04, 12:26 AM
Gunny Bunny

Default (C)omputer (C)heat at FICS

Hey,

Take a look at "IchiTheKiller", I played my (C)omputer account against this
guy and got whooped, he just showed up March 14th and only plays against
(C)omputers at 5 to 10 minutes !

The Admins(*) do not know who he is and after talking to this guy after
awhile, I realized he is no high rated FIDE player, you are best to +noplay
him until the Admins(*) sort it out !

Cheers !

Old March 17th 04, 07:43 AM
Terry

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message
.. .
Hey,

Take a look at "IchiTheKiller", I played my (C)omputer account against

this
guy and got whooped, he just showed up March 14th and only plays against
(C)omputers at 5 to 10 minutes !

The Admins(*) do not know who he is and after talking to this guy after
awhile, I realized he is no high rated FIDE player, you are best to

+noplay
him until the Admins(*) sort it out !

Cheers !

Soooo what is the problem ?

Old March 17th 04, 11:22 AM
Gunny Bunny

"Terry" wrote in message

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message
.. .
Hey,

Take a look at "IchiTheKiller", I played my (C)omputer account against

this
guy and got whooped, he just showed up March 14th and only plays against
(C)omputers at 5 to 10 minutes !

The Admins(*) do not know who he is and after talking to this guy after
awhile, I realized he is no high rated FIDE player, you are best to

+noplay
him until the Admins(*) sort it out !

Cheers !

Soooo what is the problem ?

The problem is resolved, the (C)heater is banned !