Old March 17th 04, 07:39 AM
Ray Johnstone

Default emailing games

How do I email a game? I've got Fritz 6 and Chessbase 6 but neither
seems to know about the internet or email. Chessbase does have a
feature for correspondence chess which will print a postcard to be
posted to the opponent. Bizarre.
/ spam=ray
www.iinet.com.au/~ray
"...when the intrepid explorers emerged from the forest,
they found themselves in a place where, for untold eons,
the eye of man had not set foot." The Goon Show
Old March 18th 04, 10:27 AM
Will McGugan

"Ray Johnstone" wrote in message
How do I email a game? I've got Fritz 6 and Chessbase 6 but neither
seems to know about the internet or email. Chessbase does have a
feature for correspondence chess which will print a postcard to be
posted to the opponent. Bizarre.

My product - Chess Commander - does email chess. There is also ECTool.

http://www.chesscommander.com
http://www.ectool.nu/

Regards,

Will McGugan