Old March 17th 04, 08:28 AM
Margaret Thatcher

Default Help for Newsmail

Advice for Newsmail and all the other trolls with whom you share both
genitalia and a morbid obsession with bottoms.

Hi Newsmail,
I do hope that you don't mind me using that name, you use so many I am
not sure how you would like to be addressed.

If you want to persuade people on this newsgroup that you are a
responsible adult and not a sexually frustrated kid who hates
homosexuals because he sees them as a threat due to of his own latent
homosexuality,then you must realise that sexually normal men are no
more likely to find homosexuals to be sexually challenging than they
are likely to find 90 year old women sexually challenging.It is for
this reason, that they are no more likely to pour abuse on homosexuals
as a group than on 90 year old women as a group.

The reason that I am writing is that I would like to help you
demonstrate to this newsgroup that Mike Leahy sends you offensive
emails and gives your name to spammers when you ask him to send you a
lite copy of his software. You clearly need assistance here because so
far you have both failed dismally and made a complete idiot of
yourself. Anyway, in order to supply you with much needed evidence, I
wrote to the rat Leahy giving him my email address and sat back
waiting for the spam. I have not received any yet but don't worry- it
was only a year ago that I wrote so I am sure to get some any minute.
I also wrote to him on another 2 occasions about 6 months ago so we
should have spam up to our eyeballs!!

Let me make one more suggestion that will help you show up Leahy for
what he is. About a year ago someone asked you to publish one of the
emails that the rat sent you that you found so incredibly offensive.
At the time you quite understandably declined to do so. This resulted
in some incredibly cruel people coming to the conclusion-dare I repeat
it?- that you were a liar!!!! Come on man, put an end to this widely
held belief, publish this offensive material and be damned!! After
all, the rest of Leahys clients were such bad chessplayers and such
morons that they did not realise that they were being insulted. Go for
it ,my hero, show them what you saw but they all missed!!

Final point coming up,Sonny. The people who read this newsgroup are so
thick that they actually believe that Hyatt and Merlino are kind
intelligent and generous men who should be treated with great respect.
Although you are clever enough to know that this is not the case,
you really must pretend or it may damage your credibility and populist
appeal.

Go for it Newsmail my friend, publish the offensive emails and sink
Leahy- You owe it to your admiring public. You know it makes sense!!
Old March 19th 04, 09:51 PM
Newsmail

Default More aliases from the coward

"Margaret Thatcher" wrote in message
om...
Advice for Newsmail and all the other trolls with whom you share both
genitalia and a morbid obsession with bottoms.

Well, I am a bit of an ASS MAN, but I wouldn't call my obsession "morbid". A
woman's ass is a wonderful thing.

Hi Newsmail,
I do hope that you don't mind me using that name, you use so many I am
not sure how you would like to be addressed.

Jason is just fine. BTW, I am pretty sure you are some idiot like Nemmers or
Bauer using this "Margret Thatcher", so don't think you're fooling anyone.

If you want to persuade people on this newsgroup that you are a
responsible adult.....(bla bla bla)

First of all, I don't want, nor care, to pursuade idiots like you, or the
other trolls that are keen on harassing me while hiding behind their
keyboards like the snivelling cowards they (you) are of anything. I simply
tell it like it is.

and not a sexually frustrated kid who hates
homosexuals because he sees them as a threat.....bla bla bla

Another case of "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing". You are
just another uneducated idiot that gets your information from Dr. Laura,
etc. I have absolutely no problem with homosexuals and do not feel
*theatened* at all by them. I call someone a homosexual when they give
objective evidence to that effect. Just like I call you uneducated and a
troll as this is clearly what you are given the nature of your postings.

FYI, I have a 24 year old girlfriend and our sex life couldn't be better. I
think it is you that is the sexually frustrated party here. I am pretty sure
this is either Nemmers or Bauer. More likely Bauer, as he is known to have
several aliases already that he uses for his different personalities. And he
is really mad at me for exposing Debbie for the ugly whore slut she is.

Jason Repa

(.......snipped the rest of the drivel from the moron)

Well Randy, we all know how Debbie likes to get [PLONKED] by REAL men now
don't we. Randy got very upset with me because I spilled the beans about how
Debbie likes to sleep around. She is enrolled in numerous online dating
outfits in order to meet men, including "Hot or Not". I can't say I blame
the poor girl. After all, she is married to a pencil dick impotent **** like
Bauer.

Check it out for yourself:

http://www.hotornot.com/

login: debbie_barf
pass: debbie

ps, you forgot to put the "NATIONAL MASTER" by your name like you usually do
you punkass geek!

pps. Try to look at the bright side of Debbie's whoring.

1. Not only do you get free milk delivered to your door, but the milkman
leaves YOU a tip.
2. You get great service from the postman as he continues to get great
service from Debbie.
3. Whenever Debbie comes home, she always has plenty of change in her
pockets.

Rating History for
MATTHEW ROBERT NEMMERS
USCF ID 12763067 Expires 05-04 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating

10-02 Supplement 1235 1252/13