Old July 21st 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Marinello, Schultz, Goichberg and Dubeck

They're my friends and they're the my best sources for information.
They feed me information constantly. I nominate them for the National
Enquirer Hall of Fame.

Old July 21st 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Jul 21, 6:11 pm, samsloan wrote:
They're my friends and they're the my best sources for information.
They feed me information constantly. I nominate them for the National
Enquirer Hall of Fame.

The above is by the Fake Sam Sloan, who is back.

I did not write this.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old July 22nd 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

I love Marinello so much. I can't wait to resume our relationship.
She's great.

Old July 22nd 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Jul 21, 7:16 pm, samsloan wrote:
I love Marinello so much. I can't wait to resume our relationship.
She's great.

The above is another posting by the Fake Sam Sloan. Note the different
email address, thereby proving that the two Fake Sam Sloans are
actually the same person.

The Real Sam Sloan