Old July 23rd 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Hal Terrie thinks Brian Lafferty is untrustworthy

Mr. Lafferty lacks even the slightest trustworthiness. I believe the
evidence shows that he came into this forum with a chip on his
shoulder, determined to make trouble from the very first day. He
whined and complained - and then threatened - until Bill Hall and Bill
Goichberg folded up like cheap suits. Now we have a massive moderation
bureaucracy but no guarantee that our esteemed USCF Officers won't
change the rules again at the slightest hint of controversy.

-- Hal Terrie