Old July 23rd 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Brian P. Lafferty lacks trustworthiness according to Hal Terrie

So now one is not entitled to opinions?

"In my opinion, Mr. Lafferty lacks even the slightest trustworthiness.
I believe the evidence shows that he came into this forum with a chip
on his shoulder, determined to make trouble from the very first day.
He whined and complained - and then threatened - until Bill Hall and
Bill Goichberg folded up like cheap suits. Now we have a massive
moderation bureaucracy but no guarantee that our esteemed USCF
Officers won't change the rules again at the slightest hint of
controversy." -- Hal Terrie

My opinion is that Hal Terrie possesses a fine mind for well reasoned
opinions.

Steve Owens

If this isn't a personal attack, I don't know what is. It is also
blatantly false. I expect it to be removed and an apology made.

Brian P. Lafferty

Old July 24th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On 23 Jul, 08:38, Jackass Lafferty wrote:
So now one is not entitled to opinions?

"In my opinion, Mr. Lafferty lacks even the slightest trustworthiness.
I believe the evidence shows that he came into this forum with a chip
on his shoulder, determined to make trouble from the very first day.
He whined and complained - and then threatened - until Bill Hall and
Bill Goichberg folded up like cheap suits. Now we have a massive
moderation bureaucracy but no guarantee that our esteemed USCF
Officers won't change the rules again at the slightest hint of
controversy." -- Hal Terrie

My opinion is that Hal Terrie possesses a fine mind for well reasoned
opinions.

Steve Owens

If this isn't a personal attack, I don't know what is. It is also
blatantly false. I expect it to be removed and an apology made.

Brian P. Lafferty

Is Hal Terrie correct? Does anyone trust Lafferty?