Old July 25th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Brian P Lafferty cited for being an asshole

** Mr. Lafferty, YOU are one of the five reasons that I cited for my
resignation.

Michael Aigner

** What's even more amazing is this forum has become so negative and
filled with hatred. A year ago you would have never seen this. Can't
people be civil anymore? My 1 year old acts better than half the
people on here (like Brian P Lafferty, Brian Mottorshead, Harry Payne,
Brenan Nierman, David Quinn, George Looney, Bill Goichberg, Jack
LaLaine).

thunderchicken

** In-as-much as you've (Brian P Lafferty) already opened the door,
are you really that blind to your own impact on people, even though
we've provided you direct feedback?

Kevin Backler