Old July 25th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Brian P Lafferty insulted the great Kevin Bachler of Illinois

Excuse me (Kevin Bachler), but your name isn't Michael Aigner. Michael
can speak for himself.

I'm certain that you'll understand that not only do I not like or
respect you, I could not care less what your opinion is of me.

Brian P Lafferty