Old March 21st 04, 01:34 AM
Gregory Topov

Default NetBlitz II

I just got an email today saying that NetBlitz II has been released. This
is a peer-to-peer chess program, that enables playing another person
directly over the internet with regular chess or bughouse. Net Blitz 1.0
was pretty decent, so with all the upgrades Net Blitz II is definitely worth
checking out, especially for people looking for peer-to-peer software.
Below follows the text of the email I received.

----------------

Do you remember about Net Blitz 1.0? If your answer is Yes, I have a good
news for you: Net Blitz II is now released!

You are welcome to visit the new Web site www.netblitzchess.com and to
download the new version.

Here is a list of new features in Net Blitz II:
a.. You can play against a computer or let 2 computers play a game
b.. Compatible with Sonork, an instant messenger that will help you
finding players
c.. The game window can be resized or maximized to full screen
d.. There is a move list window
e.. You can load or save a game in PGN format
f.. A powerful chess engine is now included
g.. You can undo a move
h.. You can start a game from a specified position
i.. You can pause a game
j.. Option to search for a server on a local network
k.. Developer Zone for programmers
l.. There is a forum in the Web site