Old March 21st 04, 06:18 AM
jm

Default Is there a way to make Chessbase light or Fritz play me?

I found the little chip icon that will allow Fritz 4.x to search
variations, but not how to actually play it a game. How do I do I
play a game using the different engines with Chessbase light? I have
looked all in the program for it and cannot find it. Thank you.

Also, which is better? Fritz or GNUChess 5.0? Thanks again.