Old March 21st 04, 09:01 AM
Margaret Thatcher

Default Liar Repa has no evidence against Leahy

Dear Repa
Do you really expect us to believe that you destroyed all of those
emails that would prove part of your case against Leahy?

Last year when you were asked to publish the evidence in your
Silencio/Nonyz era you came up with the lame excuse "I choose not to"

Stop telling lies.

Let me appeal to all of the other Leahy detractors to help Repa out of
this hole and publish the offensive emails for him. Come on
Nonyz,Silencio etc or did you all destroy them together?

Let me appeal to anyone else in this newsgroup who has these emails
from Leahy to publish. Come on publish,after all, he won't just have
targetted Repa...

One piece of advice Repa, If you are going to tell lies you need to
keep accurate records of what you have said.Last year when someone
doubted your masculinity you boasted about having oral sex with your
wife. This time you claim to be a 24 year old with a girlfriend and an
active sex life. Which is true...both?

I am not going away Repa. I shall keep on asking you for evidence
until Mike Leahy asks me not to write any more.

Yes Leahy does have my active email address. He has had it for more
than a year and he does not spam me.

Yours affectionately
Margaret
Old March 21st 04, 09:43 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Mike Leahy is a known liar and thief that uses many aliases including "Margaret Thatcher"

Don't be fooled by this cheap trick. "Margaret Thatcher" is simply one of
Mike Leahy's aliases. There have been around a half dozen people confirming
what I have posted about Leahy.

1. Mike Leahy spams the hell out of you if you are foolish enough to give
him your email address, and he will sell that email address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you. This is what he did to me and
numerous others.

2. He did not honor his "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought his
software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

3. Bookup is garbage! Leahy is an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess. The interface is crap, the functionality is crap, and it
doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do. What Leahy lacks in
programming skill and chess knowledge, he definitely makes up for with his
very aggressive marketing practices

These are the facts, plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and a
moron....go ahead and throw your money away. If you want to be smart, stick
to reputable software manufacturers that back up their policies.