Old July 28th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Brenan Nierman supports convicted felon Sam Sloan

Brenan, are you for real?

As for sex and all that jazz, there's a difference between temptation
and sin. Adults should know that.

There was so much more. His accusations - so many of them so false and
viscious. The low point of the campaign for me was when he accused me
of being a racist in this forum. What made it so especially low, was
that I would have hit the roof, if that had happenned to me anywhere
else by anybody else. Instead, I reflected that was just Sloan being
Sloan and I shrugged it off.

That is the thing. With Sloan, the outrageous warred with the falsity
for the preeminent attribute of his speech. And it was constant.

As for your post above, Brenan, we should cut you a little slack since
you weren't active in these forums until recently. So you may not know
just how bad Sloan was. At least I HOPE that's what's behind your
post.

Chris Falter is no longer posting here. He documented in detail
Sloan's dishonesty. Go back through Falter's posts.
_________________
Jack Le Moine

Old July 28th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

rfeditor wrote:
samsloan wrote:
jacklemoine wrote:
Brenan, are you for real?

As for sex and all that jazz, there's a difference between temptation
and sin. Adults should know that.

There was so much more. His accusations - so many of them so false and
viscious. The low point of the campaign for me was when he accused me
of being a racist in this forum.

I cannot recall making any such accusation. Kindly prove it or
apologize.

As far as Chris Falter was concerned, he was completely full of it,
constantly making baseless attacks. Good that he left here.

Sam Sloan

The thread was deleted, but I may still have a copy somewhere. It was
a discussion of whether Jorge Sammour-Hasbun ought to have an IM title
(apparently not) and why he changed his FIDE affiliation. You started
by calling me a racist, then admitted that you were quoting one of
Jack's posts and transferred the insult to him. The moderators quite
rightly removed the whole thing, but there's a reference to it in post
#37553. Sorry, Sam, you don't get to toss your past misdeeds down the
memory hole.

John Hillary

Wait a second. That was the thread where Jack Le Moine called
International Master Jorge Sammour-Hasbun, better known as Jorge
Zamora, a Nazi because he had switched his FIDE registration from USA
to Palestine.

I am not sure whether that was before or immediately after Zamora won
a major international grandmaster tournament.

Any time you start calling people Nazis, especially a kid who was not
even around when the Nazis were in power, just because of his national
origin, you deserve to be called on that.

And no wonder the moderators deleted it.