Old March 21st 04, 11:39 AM
Mike Leahy

Default bookup

1. I am Mike Leahy, I spam the hell out of you if you are foolish
enough to give me your email address, and I will sell that email
address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you.

2. I do not honor my "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought
his
software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

3. Bookup is garbage! I am an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess. The interface is crap, the functionality is crap,
and it
doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do. What I lack in
programming skill and chess knowledge, I definitely make up for with
my
very aggressive marketing practices

These are the facts, plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and a
moron....go ahead and throw your money away. If you want to be smart,
stick
to reputable software manufacturers that back up their policies.

Michael Leahy
2763 Kensington Pl W
Columbus Ohio 43202-2355
http://www.bookup.com

I am Mike Leahy, I am a ******, a gay masochist and would like my ass
to be raped by a group of fat black jailbirds.
http://www.bmezine.com/service/sampl...igh/hard16.jpg

I am Mike Leahy, I seek a hired assassin to get a particular Canadian
of the shaw.ca domain killed in an "accident"
http://www.igun.com

I am Mike Leahy, I am a spammer, a warez monger and a hacker.
I just hacked the shaw.ca domain.
Please order my useless crap at http://www.bookup.com
I offer Windows XP serials that infringe the copyright of Microsoft
inc. in exchange.

Windows XP Media Center Edition
XJM6Q - BQ8HW - T6DVB - Y934T - YD4YT
C82GJ - YH627 - 72GBT - R7XVB - M7Y4B

Windows XP Professional Corporate
FCKGW - RFQQ2 - YXRKT - 8TG6W - 2B7Q8
XWVHQ - XV43D - 8TDF6 - WCBMD - RTM8R

Windows XP (Home and Pro)
BX6HT - MDJKW - H2J4X - BX67W - TSVFG
CDWVP - GBJRG - PTJRG - Y6CMB - HCGG3

I am Mike Leahy, please visit my illegal porn affiliate program:
http://www.****-lolitas.net

and my chess warez page:
http://medlem.spray.se/tal0
Old March 21st 04, 03:10 PM
Dan Pressnell

Default Jason and libel

Of course, Mike Leahy didn't write the following. I recommend Mike sue
Jason and teach him how to be a non-destructive member of the human race.

Dan

m...

Old March 21st 04, 07:33 PM
Mike Leahy

"Dan Pressnell" wrote in message
om...
Of course, Mike Leahy didn't write the following. I recommend Mike sue
Jason and teach him how to be a non-destructive member of the human race.

Dan

Thanks, Dan, but if he couldn't afford Bookup then I doubt there'd be much
to collect in a libel suit.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old March 21st 04, 07:55 PM
Cap'n Fishlips

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:33:36 GMT, "Mike Leahy"
wrote:

"Dan Pressnell" wrote in message
. com...
Of course, Mike Leahy didn't write the following. I recommend Mike sue
Jason and teach him how to be a non-destructive member of the human race.

Dan

Thanks, Dan, but if he couldn't afford Bookup then I doubt there'd be much
to collect in a libel suit.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

True Mike...but if those are actual serial to bookup he posted,that
would be a crime...hell...he don't need money to go to jail..and if
he were fined...the Gov...would make him up the money...even if
if meant working at McDonalds..LOL
Old March 21st 04, 07:57 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Don't be fooled by the scam artist Mike Leahy and his aliases!

1. Mike Leahy spams the hell out of you if you are foolish enough to give
him your email address, and he will sell that email address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you. This is what he did to me and
numerous others.

2. He did not honor his "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought his
software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

3. Bookup is garbage! Leahy is an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess. The interface is crap, the functionality is crap, and it
doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do. What Leahy lacks in
programming skill and chess knowledge, he definitely makes up for with his
very aggressive marketing practices

These are the facts, plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and a
moron....go ahead and throw your money away. If you want to be smart, stick
to reputable software manufacturers that back up their policies.

ps, Leahy is crafty and as a result of my informing the newsgroup of his
practices, he appears to have toned down the spamming temporarily as I have
tested him.. But I would be the mortgage that he will eventually sell your
email address to third parties and continue his aggressive spamming
campaigns at some point. The fact is that there are others supporting my
claims against Leahy. I have never heard of anyone saying anything bad about
Chessbase products or Chess Assistant, Mattel (Chessmaster), etc. Stick to
those reputable companies for your chess products and you can't go wrong.
Chessbase 8 alone does everything Bookup does and much much more, and with a
far superior interface and with reputable customer support.

Jason Repa

Old March 21st 04, 08:06 PM
Dan Pressnell

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message
y.com...

"Dan Pressnell" wrote in message
om...
Of course, Mike Leahy didn't write the following. I recommend Mike sue
Jason and teach him how to be a non-destructive member of the human

race.

Dan

Thanks, Dan, but if he couldn't afford Bookup then I doubt there'd be much
to collect in a libel suit.

I have no idea of the law in his jurisdiction, but in some American
jurisdictions, you can still make life hard for him, because if you get a
judgment and he doesn't satisify it, you can file a lien which prevents him
buying on credit, and in some places you can even have his driving
privileges suspended.

Dan

Old March 21st 04, 08:10 PM
newsnewsnews

Default "Cap'n Fishlips" is a new alias for one of the cowardly trolls of the newsgroup....do yourself a favour and PLONK him

Thanks, Dan, but if he couldn't afford Bookup then I doubt there'd be

much
to collect in a libel suit.

Actually, I could easily afford the garbage software, by why would I want to
give my money to a scam artist thief for nothing? I purchased Chessbase 8
and will be upgrading to 9 when it comes out.

True Mike...but if those are actual serial to bookup he posted,that
would be a crime...

It is never a crime to tell the truth. The guy that will eventually be sent
to prison for theft and fraud is Mike Leahy. I will personally see to that.

Jason Repa

Old March 21st 04, 08:14 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Mike Leahy is a known con-artist, liar, and thirf

"Dan Pressnell" wrote in message
news
"Mike Leahy" wrote in message
y.com...

"Dan Pressnell" wrote in message
om...
Of course, Mike Leahy didn't write the following. I recommend Mike

sue
Jason and teach him how to be a non-destructive member of the human

race.

Dan

Thanks, Dan, but if he couldn't afford Bookup then I doubt there'd be

much
to collect in a libel suit.

I can easily afford his scam, but why would I want to give my money to a
thief?

I have no idea of the law in his jurisdiction

Nor have you any idea about anything in which you have spoke of. Like I keep
telling you.....you are a worthless piece of **** troll and are not welcome
in this newsgroup. Leave now!

Old March 21st 04, 08:28 PM
Dan Scoones

wrote:

"Dan Pressnell" wrote in message
. com...
Of course, Mike Leahy didn't write the following. I recommend Mike sue
Jason and teach him how to be a non-destructive member of the human race.

Dan

Thanks, Dan, but if he couldn't afford Bookup then I doubt there'd be much
to collect in a libel suit.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Mike,

The really sad (and ironic) thing is that, as a chessplayer, Jason is
probably the perfect candidate for using Bookup. Isn't he mired
firmly in A-Class? Oh well, you can lead a horse to water, etc.

Dan
Old March 21st 04, 08:41 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Stick to Chessbase 8 for your chess opening and database needs and you can't go wrong!

Actually Scoones, For those who know how to use it, Chessbase 8 does
litterally everything Bookup does and much, much more and with much more
depth. You can create customized opening books, Prepare extensive opening
repertoir(s), prepare detailed opening reports, modify and customize opening
keys, etc. There are also so many other things that Chessbase can do that
many people don't even know about. The company has been around for a long
time, and is very reputable and offers support and updates. Admitedly the
software takes a bit of getting used to, to learn how to use some of the
features, but if you invest a bit of time using the help menus at first, it
is all pretty logical and straight forward.

Jason Repa

WARNING......BOOKUP is a scam being run by a single, out-of-work, hack programmer who is a known con-artist that makes posts here under many aliases! BEWARE!! newsnewsnews rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 38 August 14th 06 06:34 AM
Old Bookup Files?? Gollum rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 2 June 7th 04 01:57 PM
Bookup and Mike Leahy Michael Byrne rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 39 March 21st 04 06:39 AM
Bookup is good, but... Larry S. Tamarkin rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 58 March 8th 04 06:18 AM
Bookup is great software! Dan Scoones rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 11 February 28th 04 09:35 PM