Old July 28th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default GM Joel Benjamin vs Rybka August 9th through I3

two games a day , I0 AM and 4.PM Eastern time.
It will be pawn odds too , Rybka will play black for a few games too
...The last time Rybka played a GM at pawn odds , Rybka won..
People say that Joel has a chance because he will play a anti computer
game ....

should be interesting..