Old March 21st 04, 11:41 AM
Mike Leahy

Default Mike Leahy is a known liar and thief

1. I am Mike Leahy, I spam the hell out of you if you are foolish
enough to give me your email address, and I will sell that email
address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you.

2. I do not honor my "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought
his
software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

3. Bookup is garbage! I am an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess. The interface is crap, the functionality is crap,
and it
doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do. What I lack in
programming skill and chess knowledge, I definitely make up for with
my
very aggressive marketing practices

These are the facts, plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and a
moron....go ahead and throw your money away. If you want to be smart,
stick
to reputable software manufacturers that back up their policies.

Michael Leahy
2763 Kensington Pl W
Columbus Ohio 43202-2355
http://www.bookup.com

I am Mike Leahy, I am a ******, a gay masochist and would like my ass
to be raped by a group of fat black jailbirds.
http://www.bmezine.com/service/sampl...igh/hard16.jpg

I am Mike Leahy, I seek a hired assassin to get a particular Canadian
of the shaw.ca domain killed in an "accident"
http://www.igun.com

I am Mike Leahy, I am a spammer, a warez monger and a hacker.
I just hacked the shaw.ca domain.
Please order my useless crap at http://www.bookup.com
I offer Windows XP serials that infringe the copyright of Microsoft
inc. in exchange.

Windows XP Media Center Edition
XJM6Q - BQ8HW - T6DVB - Y934T - YD4YT
C82GJ - YH627 - 72GBT - R7XVB - M7Y4B

Windows XP Professional Corporate
FCKGW - RFQQ2 - YXRKT - 8TG6W - 2B7Q8
XWVHQ - XV43D - 8TDF6 - WCBMD - RTM8R

Windows XP (Home and Pro)
BX6HT - MDJKW - H2J4X - BX67W - TSVFG
CDWVP - GBJRG - PTJRG - Y6CMB - HCGG3

I am Mike Leahy, please visit my illegal porn affiliate program:
http://www.****-lolitas.net

and my chess warez page:
http://medlem.spray.se/tal0