Old March 21st 04, 11:43 AM
Mike Leahy

Default Avoid Mike Leahy and his garbage

1. I am Mike Leahy, I spam the hell out of you if you are foolish
enough to give me your email address, and I will sell that email
address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you.

2. I do not honor my "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought
his
software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

3. Bookup is garbage! I am an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess. The interface is crap, the functionality is crap,
and it
doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do. What I lack in
programming skill and chess knowledge, I definitely make up for with
my
very aggressive marketing practices

These are the facts, plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and a
moron....go ahead and throw your money away. If you want to be smart,
stick
to reputable software manufacturers that back up their policies.

Michael Leahy
2763 Kensington Pl W
Columbus Ohio 43202-2355
http://www.bookup.com

I am Mike Leahy, I am a ******, a gay masochist and would like my ass
to be raped by a group of fat black jailbirds.
http://www.bmezine.com/service/sampl...igh/hard16.jpg

I am Mike Leahy, I seek a hired assassin to get a particular Canadian
of the shaw.ca domain killed in an "accident"
http://www.igun.com

I am Mike Leahy, I am a spammer, a warez monger and a hacker.
I just hacked the shaw.ca domain.
Please order my useless crap at http://www.bookup.com
I offer Windows XP serials that infringe the copyright of Microsoft
inc. in exchange.

Windows XP Media Center Edition
XJM6Q - BQ8HW - T6DVB - Y934T - YD4YT
C82GJ - YH627 - 72GBT - R7XVB - M7Y4B

Windows XP Professional Corporate
FCKGW - RFQQ2 - YXRKT - 8TG6W - 2B7Q8
XWVHQ - XV43D - 8TDF6 - WCBMD - RTM8R

Windows XP (Home and Pro)
BX6HT - MDJKW - H2J4X - BX67W - TSVFG
CDWVP - GBJRG - PTJRG - Y6CMB - HCGG3

I am Mike Leahy, please visit my illegal porn affiliate program:
http://www.****-lolitas.net

and my chess warez page:
http://medlem.spray.se/tal0
Old March 21st 04, 07:31 PM
Mike Leahy

"A Mike Leahy wannabe" wrote in message
om...

Windows XP (Home and Pro)
BX6HT - MDJKW - H2J4X - BX67W - TSVFG
CDWVP - GBJRG - PTJRG - Y6CMB - HCGG3

At least he didn't post keys to our new Bookup 2000 Express. That could
actually hurt my business.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old March 21st 04, 07:57 PM
newsnewsnews

1. Mike Leahy spams the hell out of you if you are foolish enough to give
him your email address, and he will sell that email address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you. This is what he did to me and
numerous others.

2. He did not honor his "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought his
software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

3. Bookup is garbage! Leahy is an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess. The interface is crap, the functionality is crap, and it
doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do. What Leahy lacks in
programming skill and chess knowledge, he definitely makes up for with his
very aggressive marketing practices

These are the facts, plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and a
moron....go ahead and throw your money away. If you want to be smart, stick
to reputable software manufacturers that back up their policies.

ps, Leahy is crafty and as a result of my informing the newsgroup of his
practices, he appears to have toned down the spamming temporarily as I have
tested him.. But I would be the mortgage that he will eventually sell your
email address to third parties and continue his aggressive spamming
campaigns at some point. The fact is that there are others supporting my
claims against Leahy. I have never heard of anyone saying anything bad about
Chessbase products or Chess Assistant, Mattel (Chessmaster), etc. Stick to
those reputable companies for your chess products and you can't go wrong.
Chessbase 8 alone does everything Bookup does and much much more, and with a
far superior interface and with reputable customer support.

Jason Repa