Old March 21st 04, 07:21 PM
Dan Pressnell

Default Sanctimonious?

So why is it that this Jason guy comes in here, ****es everybody off, many
people tell him off, and Benjamin Jordan suddenly jumps on me for being
"overly polite" to Jason without saying one word to anybody else?

Mr. Jordan, what is the reason my "overly polite" posts got "under your
skin" when everybody else was hurling insults? Who is being sanctimonious
here?

(In case you consider this post offensive for it's polite nature... go to
hell, you asshole hypocrite)

Dan

Old March 21st 04, 08:24 PM
newsnewsnews

Default The idiot troll pressnell is still crying about the lashing he recieved from Benjamin Jorden!

Keep crying idiot.....we'll get the violins out soon!

Jason Repa

Old March 21st 04, 09:59 PM
Noah Roberts

Dan Pressnell wrote:
So why is it that this Jason guy comes in here, ****es everybody off, many
people tell him off, and Benjamin Jordan suddenly jumps on me for being
"overly polite" to Jason without saying one word to anybody else?

Mr. Jordan, what is the reason my "overly polite" posts got "under your
skin" when everybody else was hurling insults? Who is being sanctimonious
here?

(In case you consider this post offensive for it's polite nature... go to
hell, you asshole hypocrite)

It doesn't do much good to complain about a flame war that happened in a
different newsgroup. Those of us who only read rec.games.chess.computer
have no idea what you two are bickering about. What is really funny is
after searching for this war on google groups I find that it isn't in
rec.games.chess.misc either.

We already have plenty of fires in this group, we don't need some other
group's leftovers.

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

Old March 22nd 04, 02:48 AM
newsnewsnews

We already have plenty of fires in this group, we don't need some other
group's leftovers.

And you are the idiot that has started many of them Roberts.

Jason Repa