Old March 22nd 04, 06:06 AM
Ckamaras

Default Buy chess computers

Hi,
If you have any chesscomputers for sale, preferebly Fidelity,
Saitek,Mephisto and Novag let me know.
Especially interested inWood set .
So dig into your closets and let me know what you have!
Charles

Old March 22nd 04, 08:45 AM
Thomas Müthing

Ckamaras schrieb:

Hi,
If you have any chesscomputers for sale, preferebly Fidelity,
Saitek,Mephisto and Novag let me know.
Especially interested inWood set .
So dig into your closets and let me know what you have!
Charles

.... so that he can resell them at eBay to German collectors for a
heftier price.

Thomas

Old March 22nd 04, 01:39 PM
EZoto

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:45:47 +0100, Thomas Müthing
wrote:

Wow. The computer I sold on ebay I had no idea it was that rare. I
had thought about taking it off the auction just so I could have a
rare antique but the guy who bought it wanted it and he was a
collector and I really didn't have a place to keep it so I'm glad that
it found a good home. I set it at a price of 29.99 hoping since I saw
so many chess computers selling cheap I thought well this one is still
in great shape so maybe someone might buy it. If he reads these NG's
I hope he doesn't use that original adapter fidelity made. That
adapter was awful. I only used it once and that was enough. Maybe
that's why it lasted so long.

EZoto

Old March 23rd 04, 06:21 AM
newsnewsnews

"Ckamaras" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
Hi,
If you have any chesscomputers for sale, preferebly Fidelity,
Saitek,Mephisto and Novag let me know.
Especially interested inWood set .
So dig into your closets and let me know what you have!
Charles

now why would you want to buy obsolete crap like that when Deep Fritz 8 is
available and like 100 times stronger than that dedicated 'puter junk. If
you want them even after my warning....eBay would probably be ur best bet.

Jason Repa

Old March 23rd 04, 10:22 AM
Thomas Müthing

newsnewsnews schrieb:

now why would you want to buy obsolete crap like that when Deep Fritz 8 is
available and like 100 times stronger than that dedicated 'puter junk. If
you want them even after my warning....eBay would probably be ur best bet.

Just go and stuff yourself with your troll ****.

Thomas

Old March 23rd 04, 11:08 AM
newsnewsnews

"Thomas Müthing" wrote in message
newsnewsnews schrieb:

now why would you want to buy obsolete crap like that when Deep Fritz 8

is
available and like 100 times stronger than that dedicated 'puter junk.

If
you want them even after my warning....eBay would probably be ur best

bet.

Just go and stuff yourself with your troll ****.

Thomas

**** YOU IDIOT, you're the damn troll!