Old March 22nd 04, 07:40 AM
Margaret Thatcher

Default Nonyz - Repa needs your help.

Hey Nonyz,
I saw your wife today.She is not very pleased with you.She said that
now that she knows that Repa (She called him Reptile for some
reason)is having a good sex life with his girlfriend, she won't be
having oral sex with you anymore........

She also said that you lied about your age,you are not 24 you are
really 15.

Oh one other thing, she said that she would like you to post the
offensive emails that Mr Leahy sent to you because people think that
poor old Repa is a liar and they laugh at him.

Regards
Margaret.
Old March 22nd 04, 06:36 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Mike Leahy is angry about being exposed for the scam-artist he is and is resorting to base personal attacks on those that exposed him

Leahy, your scam business must really be hurting. You're resorting to such
base personal attacks. It won't be long before everyone knows exactly what
you are.

I don't need to hide behind aliases when I want to tell someone off, and I
don't need to tell lies such as you do, to make my point.

Jason Repa

Old March 22nd 04, 06:57 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Margaret Thatcher is revealed to be an alias for Mike Leahy.

"Margaret Thatcher" wrote in message
om...
Hey Nonyz,
I saw your wife today.She is not very pleased with you.She said that
now that she knows that Repa (She called him Reptile for some
reason)is having a good sex life with his girlfriend, she won't be
having oral sex with you anymore........

She also said that you lied about your age,you are not 24 you are
really 15.

Oh one other thing, she said that she would like you to post the
offensive emails that Mr Leahy sent to you because people think that
poor old Repa is a liar and they laugh at him.

Regards
Margaret.

Notice how he does that little indent, exactly how he indents when he's
posting under Mike Leahy. The guy is not too swift. I see now why he is an
OUT-OF-WORK programmer.

For those of you that were sitting on the fence wondering who to believe in
this little war. Consider this......I sign my posts with my real name every
time and never try to hide my identity. Leahy is always super polite when
posting under his own name and shows his true colors when posting under his
aliases.

Jason Repa

Old March 22nd 04, 09:35 PM
Mike Leahy

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message
news:QGG7c.878733$X%5.[email protected]

"Margaret Thatcher" wrote in message
om...

For those of you that were sitting on the fence wondering who to believe

in
this little war. Consider this......I sign my posts with my real name

every
time and never try to hide my identity. Leahy is always super polite when
posting under his own name and shows his true colors when posting under

his
aliases.

Jason Repa

That's pretty funny! So you didn't post under my name?

I've never posted under an alias, although it's been tempting.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookuppro.com/tutorials/transdemo.exe -- the envy of trolls everywhere

Old March 22nd 04, 10:15 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Mike Leahy is caught red-handed using the alias "Margaret Thatcher"

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message
y.com...

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message
news:QGG7c.878733$X%[email protected]

"Margaret Thatcher" wrote in message
om...

For those of you that were sitting on the fence wondering who to believe

in
this little war. Consider this......I sign my posts with my real name

every
time and never try to hide my identity. Leahy is always super polite

when
posting under his own name and shows his true colors when posting under

his
aliases.

Jason Repa

That's pretty funny! So you didn't post under my name?

I've never posted under an alias, although it's been tempting.

Nah, you've been caught red-handed this time Leahy. Now that it has been
proven that you're lying about this, it is alot more obvious to all that you
lie about everything else.

Jason Repa

Old March 23rd 04, 12:50 AM
Mark

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message
news:6nG7c.878616$X%[email protected]
Leahy, your scam business must really be hurting. You're resorting to such
base personal attacks. It won't be long before everyone knows exactly what
you are.

Imagine....Repa accusing someone else of "base personal attacks".

Mark