Old August 11th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default CM 10

I am working on a Dell Dimension with win XP. I am having difficulty with
the CM 10. It moves the pieces jerky and with some slowness. Also the only
two dimension color options are black and white. The layouts for CM 9 were
much better. I have been to the CM web sight and found no helpful solution.
I am considering uninstalling the program, but before doing so I like to
know if the group has any suggestions. MTIA

Old August 12th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"kuhnfucius" wrote in message
I am working on a Dell Dimension with win XP. I am having difficulty with
the CM 10. It moves the pieces jerky and with some slowness. Also the
only two dimension color options are black and white. The layouts for CM 9
were much better. I have been to the CM web sight and found no helpful
solution. I am considering uninstalling the program, but before doing so I
like to know if the group has any suggestions. MTIA

What graphic card you have? I suspect that's the problem.