Old March 22nd 04, 11:05 PM
Michael Byrne

Default Nonyz and Jason Repa ....

.... two peas in a pod ....

another lucky day for me -- please keep posting
Old March 24th 04, 11:20 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Michael Byrne is a known homosexual

Michael Byrne is a known homosexual stalker. He likes to follow around men
in the newsgroups. It appears that his father didn't pay enough attention to
him so he resorts to this. The really hillarious thing about this idiot is
that he makes it so obvious that he is projecting his mental problems when
he criticises others.

Jason Repa

Old March 25th 04, 04:45 AM
Michael Byrne

Default Jason Repa cries for help ....

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message news:EIo8c.901106$X%[email protected]
Michael Byrne is a known homosexual stalker. He likes to follow around men
in the newsgroups. It appears that his father didn't pay enough attention to
him so he resorts to this. The really hillarious thing about this idiot is
that he makes it so obvious that he is projecting his mental problems when
he criticises others.

Jason Repa

Jason , Jason, Jason:

Once again your post shows how depraved you are. As a white man, if
called me a white man - would I be upset - naturally the answer is no.

As a white man who has black friends, if you called me a black man -
even if you used the "n" word - would I be upset. Again, the answer
is of course not. The reason being - what would my black friends
think if I got upset because somebody called me black or "n".

As one who has made hundreds, if not thousands of friends over the
course of a lifetime - there is no doubt that my friends would
represent a cross-section of the population as whole and that some of
them may be gay. Why would I want to insult one or more of my friends
by getting upset because some depraved sick psycho in Canada called me
gay.

It's amazing how quickly your mind gravitates to sex and sexual
connotations and you try to use your depraved thoughts to throw an
insult at someone. It doesn't work that way my friend.

Your sickness is exposed for the world to see and it as clear as the
sky is blue.

Please seek professional help, it's not too late.

Sincerely,

Michael Byrne

Ps You really should not post as much as you do - you are exposing
your sickness for the whole world to see. It must be terribly
embarrassing for you and your parents. I feel sorry for you and your
family. I will leave you at peace now with this last post. A period
of silence from me might help you in your recovery from your illness.
Best wishes.

Old March 25th 04, 06:18 AM
none

Michael Byrne wrote:
[...]

Well, lets hope he doesn't move out of his parent's basement anytime
soon. I know people who routinely google a person's name when looking to
hire them for a job. So in a way he is doing a marvelous job at making
himself less employable in the future.

And yeah I know, I know Jason, you are a computer
whiz/astronaut/pilot/mechanic/international man of leisure etc, etc.

Old March 25th 04, 06:41 AM
newsnewsnews

Default YAWN...another anonymous idiot ranting about nonsense.

"none" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Michael Byrne wrote:
[...]

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 18 idiot and have no relation to
any Greaves's. This is the problem with morons like yourself punching some
buzzwords into google but not having the intelligence to do further
research. And that picture that was being posted as me was good fora laugh
as well. There are a few people that post in this newsgroup that know me
personally and know what the truth is. Sooner or later I will run into a few
of you at tournaments, etc, then things will get interesting. Nice of you to
cowardly hide behind an alias as well kiddo.

Anonymous posting trolls like yourself can continue to fight with lies. I
fight with the truth.

Jason Repa

I hold that it is bad as far as we are concerned if a person, a political
party, an army or a school is not attacked by the enemy, for in that case it
would definitely mean that we have sunk to the level of the enemy. It is
good if we are attacked by the enemy, since it proves that we have drawn a
clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves. It is still
better if the enemy attacks us wildly and paints us as utterly black and
without a single virtue; it demonstrates that we have not only drawn a clear
line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves but achieved a great
deal in our work.

Mao Tse-Tung

Old March 25th 04, 06:50 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Michael Byrne.....isn't it time you came out of the closet?

Michael, with each post you make containing your incesant ramblings about
pyschosis and sexual disfunction you make it more and more clear to everyone
in this newsgroup that you are revealiing the contents of your psyche
through a device called "projection". Look that word up kiddo, I know it is
a biggie for you. At 33 years of age, I know what I am and what I'm all
about, but you conversly, are so far out of touch with yourself that you
need to use others as canvas for your therapy. I'm pretty sure you have
unresolved homosexual desires as well as you continue to stalk men on the
newsgroups. Please understand Michael, that although I harbor no hatred or
judgement for people who live a homosexual lifestyle, I am very well
resolved in my own heterosexuality and you are barking up the wrong tree by
trying to vie for my attention as you are doing. Good luck in your ventures
and I hope you come to terms with your true feelings eventually.

Jason Repa

Old March 25th 04, 11:11 AM
Dick Schneiders

Michael Byrne is a known homosexual stalker

That would explain why he might be stalking you!
Old March 25th 04, 12:53 PM
newsnewsnews

"Dick Schneiders" wrote in message
Michael Byrne is a known homosexual stalker

That would explain why he might be stalking you!

And you are a homosexual Schneiders? Perhaps you and Michael can get
together.

Jason Repa