Old March 23rd 04, 08:57 PM
ChessliB

Default New url for ChessliB

This is the last time I will bother you with this information:
ChessliB has moved to www.chesslib.no

The redirect from ChessliB's former url will be removed in
a weeks time - please update your book mark.

Webmasters linking to ChessliB: Please update your links!

All the best and good chess.

-af-

Old March 23rd 04, 10:12 PM
Andres Valverde

"ChessliB" wrote (escribió) :

This is the last time I will bother you with this information:
ChessliB has moved to www.chesslib.no

Thanks for the news and for the first on-topic post in a week!

The redirect from ChessliB's former url will be removed in
a weeks time - please update your book mark.

Webmasters linking to ChessliB: Please update your links!

All the best and good chess.

-af-

Saludos, Andres

http://www.ectool.nu