Old March 24th 04, 10:46 AM
Mike Leahy

Default BOOKUP is now FREEWARE

BOOKUP is now FREEWARE

Download, unzip and install the freeware version of Bookup:
http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/uploa...Killer_2.0.zip

As a bonus we offer free phonesex with Michaela
http://www.big-porn-server.com/DATA/****/pics/s2/1.jpg
Call us Toll-free in the US and Canada: 800-949-5445
Call us Internationally: 614-263-7219

I spam the hell out of you if you are foolish enough to give me your
email address, and I will sell that email address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you.

I do not honor my "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought
his software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

I am an out of work programmer that knows very little about chess.
Chessbase 8 can litterally do EVERYTHING that Bookup can do and a
ton of things that it can't.
I use very aggressive marketing tacticts to get a few suckers to buy
Bookup.
I harasses the hell out of them to purchase so called "enhancements"
to try to gouge a few more dollars out of them.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com
Old March 24th 04, 11:52 AM
HD

Swamp wrote:
BOOKUP is now FREEWARE

Download, unzip and install the freeware version of Bookup:
http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/uploa...Killer_2.0.zip

HD.Killer..! Why? Should I be flattered ot scared?

HD

Old March 24th 04, 11:26 PM
newsnewsnews

Default Chessbase, Chess Assistant, Scid are fine programs from reputable companies. Do not be taken by other scam companies

Don't waste your time with this worthless crap. Even his paid retail version
of the program is worthless and likely riddled with bugs as people have
recently found bugs in his other offerings. Don't be taken in by Mike
Leahy's scams.

1. Mike Leahy spams the hell out of you if you are foolish enough to give
him your email address, and he will sell that email address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you. This is what he did to me and
numerous others.

2. He did not honor his "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought his
software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.

3. Bookup is garbage! Leahy is an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess. The interface is crap, the functionality is crap, and it
doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do. What Leahy lacks in
programming skill and chess knowledge, he definitely makes up for with his
very aggressive marketing practices

These are the facts, plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and a
moron....go ahead and throw your money away. If you want to be smart, stick
to reputable software manufacturers that back up their policies such as
Chessbase, Convekta, Mattel, etc.

ps, Leahy is crafty and as a result of my informing the newsgroup of his
practices, he appears to have toned down the spamming temporarily as I have
tested him.. But I would be the mortgage that he will eventually sell your
email address to third parties and continue his aggressive spamming
campaigns at some point. The fact is that there are others supporting my
claims against Leahy. I have never heard of anyone saying anything bad about
Chessbase products or Chess Assistant, Mattel (Chessmaster), etc. Stick to
those reputable companies for your chess products and you can't go wrong.
Chessbase 8 alone does everything Bookup does and much much more, and with a
far superior interface and with reputable customer support.

Jason Repa

WARNING......BOOKUP is a scam being run by a single, out-of-work, hack programmer who is a known con-artist that makes posts here under many aliases! BEWARE!! newsnewsnews rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 38 August 14th 06 06:34 AM
Old Bookup Files?? Gollum rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 2 June 7th 04 01:57 PM
Bookup and Mike Leahy Michael Byrne rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 39 March 21st 04 06:39 AM
Fair warning to all fellow chess players.....Avoid the well-known liar and thief Mike Leahy with his ripoff software "Bookup".........stick to reputable chess software companies such as Chessbase, Convekta, etc Debbie Bauer Sucks Dick for Loose Change rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 0 March 8th 04 09:15 AM
Bookup is great software! Dan Scoones rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 11 February 28th 04 09:35 PM