Old August 18th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Fritz10 irritating arrows

In Fritz 10, how do I turn off those irritating arrows that turn up on the
board when doing "Infinite Analysis".

Mats
Old August 18th 07, 05:11 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Winther View Post
In Fritz 10, how do I turn off those irritating arrows that turn up on the
board when doing "Infinite Analysis".

Mats

Quote from Steve Lopez Chess Cafe article "Fritz 10's Visualization Search Feature" from January 2007.

"However, if you find the arrows distracting, it's simple enough to turn the feature off. Just go to the Tools menu, select "Options," click the "Engine" tab, and uncheck the box next to "Show plans."

Link to Chesscafe Chessbase articles archive:

http://www.chesscafe.com/archives/ar...essBase%20Cafe

I tested the above link and it should work

Give it a try, I do not have Fritz 10 to verify.
Old August 18th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Den 2007-08-18 18:11:13 skrev cbseries :

M Winther;236876 Wrote:
In Fritz 10, how do I turn off those irritating arrows that turn up on
the
board when doing "Infinite Analysis".

Mats

Quote from Steve Lopez Chess Cafe article "Fritz 10's Visualization
Search Feature" from January 2007.

"However, if you find the arrows distracting, it's simple enough to
turn the feature off. Just go to the Tools menu, select "Options,"
click the "Engine" tab, and uncheck the box next to "Show plans."

Link to Chesscafe Chessbase articles archive:

http://www.chesscafe.com/archives/ar...essBase%20Cafe

I tested the above link and it should work

Give it a try, I do not have Fritz 10 to verify.

It works! Thanks!

Mats