Old March 26th 04, 10:16 AM
Mike Leahy

Default New URL for Bookup

I am Mike Leahy, I am poor and hungry. Please send me money.
I will send you useless software and tons of spam in exchange.
My new URL:
http://pornolize.com/pornolize4?lang...ub mit=submit

I spam the hell out of you if you are foolish enough to give me your
email address, and I will sell that email address to third parties
and they will spam the hell out of you.
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/widtpubl$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU03

I do not honor my "money-back-guarantee" when an individual bought
his software and later returned it, thereby committing theft as well.
http://complaints.bbb.org/GetRedirec...l=&CTOBID=5625

Bookup is garbage! I am an out of work programmer that knows very
little about chess and I do not pay taxes.
http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

The interface of Bookup is crap, the functionality is crap,
and it doesn't do a single thing that Chessbase can't do.
Chessbase 8 can litterally do everything that Bookup can do and a ton
of
things that it can't.
https://www.econsumer.gov/english/index.html

I use very aggressive marketing tacticts to get a
few suckers to buy Bookup. I harasses the hell out of them to purchase
so
called "enhancements" to try to gouge a few more dollars out of them.
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

Click any link above to file a complaint
.... and nail me:
http://www.bmezine.com/service/sampl...high/hard7.jpg

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"