Old August 21st 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default computer nerds

Chess One wrote:

Guy Macon wrote:

You are a
blowhard who thinks that personal attacks are an acceptable
subsitute for logic and evidence. Go away. You bore me.

**** off yourself, you dimwit! **** right off! I asked a question about
computer's need for books, [here, dear reader, PI is referencing a chess-programs reliance on opening data commonly termed a 'book' not to mention Nalimov's endgame testimonials {a horse, I might add it is often PI's wont to ride round & round - giddy up thar!}] and you are immediately hysterical and abusive.

You can't answer the question therefore, for you, the questioner is
'boring'. So boring you have to abuse them in public ROFL! How scientific!

You know nothing of science and cannot address any question of process - not
on this occasion nor any before - you are a techno-geek, that's all.

Computer-nerd, techno-geek, speccy-twit, metro-man? All the same - no?

When you can address the question, then you can speak to the issue of what
is science, which I dare you to repeat and answer. Otherwise you declare
yourself a computer fantasist - who would rather abuse people to preserve
your fantasy life than admit that you address science! pfft!

Well 'science' I'm sad to say has little to do with 'art' nor chess (art
I mean) but the division of the two, art & science _is_ an ongoing
arguement..

PI

Lookit what this Gorm's come up with for
exam.:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:A...h_modified.jpg

Rgcc added..

The Truth.