Old March 26th 04, 10:38 PM
Euclid

Default stop spamming this NG

Take your war somewhere else or settle it privately. Stop ruining the NG for
everyone else. Thanks.
-E

Old March 27th 04, 12:39 AM
Mike Leahy

"Euclid" wrote in message
nk.net...
Take your war somewhere else or settle it privately. Stop ruining the NG

for
everyone else. Thanks.
-E

I'm going to take a week off of reading/posting. I'll be doing some
training in Boston starting tomorrow. Can't wait to see what the
newsgroup looks like in week!

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old March 27th 04, 04:07 PM
Geoff

You don't understand. The more we ask/insult Jason to stop/clean up his act,
the more he will post. The only solution is to ignore all of his posts, no
matter how stupid they are. Jason LIVES for the replies to his posts.

nk.net...

Old March 28th 04, 03:14 AM
Euclid

In my younger days, I was sitting in a pub with a friend enjoying some suds
and a game of go (wei chei) when some guys at the pool table got into a loud
argument over a wager. I listened for awhile, tried to ignore it, but they
just got louder & louder. I finally yelled at them something like: "Shut up,
or you're going to jail!" at the top of my lungs. There were a half-dozen
big guys involved, and they could have kicked me around the block for sport,
but they simply did as requested. There was not another word out of them, so
I could concentrate on my game of go once again. I was happy, and I guess
they were happy too, although they soon left the pub.
-E

"Geoff" wrote in message
t...
You don't understand. The more we ask/insult Jason to stop/clean up his act,
the more he will post. The only solution is to ignore all of his posts, no
matter how stupid they are. Jason LIVES for the replies to his posts.

nk.net...

Old March 28th 04, 05:36 AM
Mike Gleason Jr Couturier

Sure in public places it'll probably work...
But a guy behind his computer at home is
much less intimidated...

my 2 cents..

"Euclid" wrote in message
news
In my younger days, I was sitting in a pub with a friend enjoying some

suds
and a game of go (wei chei) when some guys at the pool table got into a

loud
argument over a wager. I listened for awhile, tried to ignore it, but they
just got louder & louder. I finally yelled at them something like: "Shut

up,
or you're going to jail!" at the top of my lungs. There were a half-dozen
big guys involved, and they could have kicked me around the block for

sport,
but they simply did as requested. There was not another word out of them,

so
I could concentrate on my game of go once again. I was happy, and I guess
they were happy too, although they soon left the pub.
-E

"Geoff" wrote in message
t...
You don't understand. The more we ask/insult Jason to stop/clean up his

act,
the more he will post. The only solution is to ignore all of his posts, no
matter how stupid they are. Jason LIVES for the replies to his posts.

nk.net...

Old March 31st 04, 12:21 PM
Euclid

I see (above) what you mean. I guess there's nothing to be done in an open
unmoderated NG except to wait for the X-Men to go and get him...

In the meantime my Delete key is getting some use. A nice feature of the
latest version of Outlook Express is that NG messages can be deleted easily.
It's particularly helpful when he posts all in one continuous stream, easier
to delete.
-E

"Mike Gleason Jr Couturier" wrote in
message .. .
Sure in public places it'll probably work...
But a guy behind his computer at home is
much less intimidated...

my 2 cents..

"Euclid" wrote in message
news
In my younger days, I was sitting in a pub with a friend enjoying some

suds
and a game of go (wei chei) when some guys at the pool table got into a

loud
argument over a wager. I listened for awhile, tried to ignore it, but they
just got louder & louder. I finally yelled at them something like: "Shut

up,
or you're going to jail!" at the top of my lungs. There were a half-dozen
big guys involved, and they could have kicked me around the block for

sport,
but they simply did as requested. There was not another word out of them,

so
I could concentrate on my game of go once again. I was happy, and I guess
they were happy too, although they soon left the pub.
-E

"Geoff" wrote in message
t...
You don't understand. The more we ask/insult Jason to stop/clean up his

act,
the more he will post. The only solution is to ignore all of his posts, no
matter how stupid they are. Jason LIVES for the replies to his posts.

nk.net...

Old March 31st 04, 07:27 PM
Daniel Lidstrom

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:21:05 +0000, Euclid wrote:

I see (above) what you mean. I guess there's nothing to be done in an open
unmoderated NG except to wait for the X-Men to go and get him...

In the meantime my Delete key is getting some use. A nice feature of the
latest version of Outlook Express is that NG messages can be deleted easily.
It's particularly helpful when he posts all in one continuous stream, easier
to delete.

Even better when he uses the same e-mail address for all of them. Makes it
easy to ignore him :-)

--
Daniel
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.