Old August 22nd 07, 10:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Chess beat Worlds Strongest Computer Game !!!

Yesterday GetClub Chess came Online after a few improvements.

I tried to test it against Ludoplayer which says itself as Worlds
Strongest Game.

I tried playing and to my Surprise GetClub.com Beginner Level beat the
Ludoplayer. I am typing below the Game Played between Beginner Level
and Ludochess.

If Beginner is so good then how good are

Easy Level
Normal Level
Master Level
and Advance Levels.

I feel the Players will get tough Competition with even the Beginner
Level.

I played 7 Games and Lost all of them. Then I used Worlds Strongest
Game against GetClub Begineer Level and to my surprise The GetClub.com
Won the Game.!!!.

Here is the Game Played.

White: GetClub.com (Beginner Level)
Black: Ludo Chess
Recorded Game at:
http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...573&game=Chess

1. d4 Nf6
2. c4 g6
3. Nc3 c5
4. Bg5 Qb6
5. Nf3 Qb2
6. Nb5 Bh6
7.Bh6 e5
8. e5 Ng4
9. Bg7 Rg8
10. Qb1 Qb1
11. Rb1 Na6
12.Bf6 Kf8
13. Nd6 h6
14. e4 Nb4
15. Rb2 b6
16. Bd8 Nc6
17. Bh4 Ne5
18. Be2 Nf3
19. f3 g5
20. Nc8 Rc8
21. Bg3 Nd4
22. Be5 Ne2
23. Re2 Ke7
24. Bg3 Rc6
25. h4 Re6
26. g5 g5
27. Rh7 a6
28. Rd2 Rf6
29. Bc7 Rc6
30. Be5 Re6
31. Rg7 Rg7
32. Bg7 f5
33. Rd5 e4
34. Rg5 f3
35. Re5 b5
36. b5 Re5
37. Be5 b5
38. Kd2 d5
39. Bb2 Ke6
40. Kd3 Kf5
41. a4 a4
42. Ba3 c4
43. Kd4 Ke6
44. Bb4 c3
45. Bc3 a3
46. Kc5 a2
47. Bd4 Kf5
48. Kd5 Kg4
49. Ke4 Kh5
50. Kf3 Kg5
51. Ke4 Kg6
52. f4 Kf7
53. Ke5 Kg6
54. f5 Kf7
55. Kd6 Kf8
56. Ke6 Kg8
57. f6 Kh8
58. f7 Kh7
59. f8(Q) a1(Q)
60. Qg7 (CHECK MATE)

Recorded Game:
http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...573&game=Chess

(White Wins.)

And this is how GetClub.com beats worlds Strongest Game. So have fun.
Higher Levels will play even stronger than it.

Bye
Sanny

Old August 22nd 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

And this is how GetClub.com beats worlds Strongest Game. So have fun.
Higher Levels will play even stronger than it.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

So Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Chrisf, Zebediah WHERE ARE YOU.

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Can you still beat GetClub's Master Level. Or you find it hard to beat
even the Beginner & Easy Levels?

You need to Signup Again to Play at GetClub Chess as old records were
removed. And you need to verify your Email So that only real people
can Join the Chess Game.

Again: If you find any weakness in the game let me know I will ask my
programmers to update the errors.

Old August 22nd 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Aug 22, 4:50 am, Sanny wrote:
And this is how GetClub.com beats worlds Strongest Game. So have fun.
Higher Levels will play even stronger than it.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

So Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Chrisf, Zebediah WHERE ARE YOU.

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Can you still beat GetClub's Master Level. Or you find it hard to beat
even the Beginner & Easy Levels?

You need to Signup Again to Play at GetClub Chess as old records were
removed. And you need to verify your Email So that only real people
can Join the Chess Game.

Again: If you find any weakness in the game let me know I will ask my
programmers to update the errors.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Still can't beat Zed

Old August 22nd 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Again: If you find any weakness in the game let me know I will ask my
programmers to update the errors.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Still can't beat Zed- Hide quoted text -

What do you mean? I beat it Zed as Zed & Ludochess are same They both
use Jester Engine.

My Program was able to beat it once is a great Achievement. As Zed
claims to be the Strongest Chess Engine.

However I understand that the game was won because of good luck and
not play strength. The Zed made a blunder thats the Reasion GetClub
Chess won the Game.

Old August 22nd 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Aug 22, 4:19 am, Sanny wrote:
Yesterday GetClub Chess came Online after a few improvements.

I tried to test it against Ludoplayer which says itself as Worlds
Strongest Game.

Hmm... not IM Innes? And not Bobby Fischer? But
Ludoplayer, eh? We'll see. BTW, has anybody ever
heard of Ludoplayer before? I haven't. (Don't tell Sanny,
but the world's strongest chess program is actually
Rybka.)

Game Played at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html
White: GetClub.com (Beginner Level)
Black: Ludo Chess
Recorded Game at:http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...573&game=Chess

1. d4 Nf6

Hey, these guys are good.

2. c4 g6

Really good... .

3. Nc3 c5

A funky Benoni. Now after d5 Bg7, e4 Bxc3+(!??), it's
GetClub vs. GM Dzindzhichashvili!

4. Bg5 Qb6

Uh oh. Something went wrong with the programs'
parameters; now they are playing like idiots. :(

5. Nf3 Qb2
6. Nb5 Bh6
7.Bh6 e5

I suspect that maybe an impostor clubbed Dzindzi
over the head and took up his game, while maybe
Sanny took over for GetClub's program. Or maybe
the CIA drugged him/them/it.

Recorded Game:http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...573&game=Chess

(White Wins.)

And this is how GetClub.com beats worlds Strongest Game. So have fun.
Higher Levels will play even stronger than it.

Wow, even stronger than this? Amazing. Incredible.
Now, everyone will want to play at GetClub.com (well,
everyone except GM Dzindzichashvili and Ludochess).

-- help bot

Old August 22nd 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"help bot" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
On Aug 22, 4:19 am, Sanny wrote:
Yesterday GetClub Chess came Online after a few improvements.

I tried to test it against Ludoplayer which says itself as Worlds
Strongest Game.

Hmm... not IM Innes? And not Bobby Fischer? But
Ludoplayer, eh? We'll see. BTW, has anybody ever
heard of Ludoplayer before? I haven't. (Don't tell Sanny,
but the world's strongest chess program is actually
Rybka.)

The complete ignorance with which Sanny stares into the world of
computerchess makes me believe he has never heard of the leading rating
lists,
http://www.husvankempen.de/nunn/40_1...rangliste.html
http://ssdf.bosjo.net/
http://computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/404..._list_all.html
and of the engines that are in it.

I'm just hoping he's not making up lists himself to 'prove' he's better than
the rest.

Old August 22nd 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

I'm just hoping he's not making up lists himself to 'prove' he's better than
the rest.

Surely I do not know about those games. There are lots and lots of
Chess games arround.

So I would say, It was First Time GetClub Chess beat any other Chess
Program. Earlier It was unable to beat even me. Now it is beating even
other Chess Programs. May be later It challenges the Toppers.

Old August 22nd 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

4. Bg5 Qb6

Uh oh. Something went wrong with the programs'
parameters; now they are playing like idiots. :(

Why was Bg5 a wrong Move? Could you explain what was the better move
and Why Bg5 is wrong. So that so that in future it do not move Bg5.

What do you think is the rating of Improved Game?

Here is my Ratings.

Beginner: 1500
Easy: 1600
Normal: 1700
Master: 1800

I wish above ratings are correct.

Old August 22nd 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Yesterday GetClub Chess came Online after a few improvements.

I tried to test it against Ludoplayer which says itself as Worlds
Strongest Game.

Hmm... not IM Innes? And not Bobby Fischer? But
Ludoplayer, eh? We'll see. BTW, has anybody ever
heard of Ludoplayer before? I haven't. (Don't tell Sanny,
but the world's strongest chess program is actually
Rybka.)

Bobby Fisher is same as Taylor Kingston. He is Second best player at
GetClub after you. IM Innes have not played much games at GetClub So I
can't say much about him.

Nomorechess Still holds the Crown. Chrisf and Zebediah may Challege
your Crown As they are the most Aggresive Players I have seen. They
are driving against the wind.

When Taylor kingston and you used to play Chess at GetClub.com It was
easy to increase rating You used to get +10 for winning a weak
beginner Player.

Now you get +2 for Winning with Beginner as Beginner has gone down.

Since The game has improved I am going to see the Beginner again
reaching 1000+ rating in future.