Old March 28th 04, 12:59 AM
Raj

Default Hsh Table

Hi,

I have recently bought

P4 3.2 Ghz (800Mhz FSB)
RAM: 4 x 512MB Kingston (Dual Channel)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8KNXP
OS: Windows XP Professional

When I use Hiarcs8 or Junor8, hash table could not be set more than 1024Mb.
When I use Fritz7 in its own interface, hash table could not be set more
than 1Mb.(yes 1Mb).
When I use chessbase8, hash table could not be set more than 832Mb.

Is there a way to increase the RAM more than 1GB and how much maximum could
be used?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Raj