Old August 23rd 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default New Online Chess club

Hello,

I just started a new Online Chess Club:

http://www.chessdevil.com

If you like playing Internet Chess against other people all around the
world, then please give my new website a try...

Ideal to play e-mail chess!!

It's brand new, so I'm searching new users to start playing chess on my
site!

Thanks.

Old August 25th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 23, 3:52 pm, "chessdevil" wrote:
Hello,

I just started a new Online Chess Club:

http://www.chessdevil.com

If you like playing Internet Chess against other people all around the
world, then please give my new website a try...

Ideal to play e-mail chess!!

It's brand new, so I'm searching new users to start playing chess on my
site!

Thanks.

I'll be joining you
try joining the Chess reings