Old August 24th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default An Error removed from GetClub Chess

GetClub Chess was making an error. And that was removed. So I hope
many silly moves will be removed from game.

Incase any player finds any silly move made by GetClub Chess let me
know it. And I will see it get removed.

Now Since the Resource Hog problem and Time Problem been removed. I
will remove any error missing in the game.

I played 9 Games and lost all of them to Beginner. I am a weak player.
But I find others are easily beating the Beginner Level.

Play Chess at: http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Strong Players should take up higher Levels.

Bye
Sanny.

Play Chess at: http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Old August 24th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Play Chess at:http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Strong Players should take up higher Levels.

Bye
Sanny.

Where are the Players Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Rob, Richard
and others. Have you tested the game recently?

You need to verify your Email and you can use your old accounts by
signing up again.

Play Chess at: http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Old August 24th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 24, 7:08 am, Sanny wrote:
Play Chess at:http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Strong Players should take up higher Levels.

Bye
Sanny.

Where are the Players Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Rob, Richard
and others. Have you tested the game recently?

As I posted in another thread, the game simply did not work when I
tried it. I was able to log on, but having done so, no board appeared.
Where the board should have been, was simply a blank rectangle.

Old August 24th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 24, 7:43 pm, Taylor Kingston wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:08 am, Sanny wrote:

PlayChessat:http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Strong Players should take up higher Levels.

Bye
Sanny.

Where are the Players Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Rob, Richard
and others. Have you tested the game recently?

As I posted in another thread, the game simply did not work when I
tried it. I was able to log on, but having done so, no board appeared.
Where the board should have been, was simply a blank rectangle.

What was the erron at bottom of the web page

1. First you need to Signup at : http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html .

With Username: Taylor Kinston
Email: your email
Password: your Password.

Then you will be sent A verification code to your Email. Just Click
that link and then you can Login and Play Games at GetClub.

Incase The Problem do not solves Then see if Java is enabled in your
system or not.

In Internet Options (Browser) Click Java Enabled.

I hope you have Java already installed on your System as you used to
play earlier.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Old August 24th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 24, 7:08 am, Sanny wrote:

PlayChessat:http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Strong Players should take up higher Levels.

Bye
Sanny.

Where are the Players Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Rob, Richard
and others. Have you tested the game recently?

As I posted in another thread, the game simply did not work when I
tried it. I was able to log on, but having done so, no board appeared.
Where the board should have been, was simply a blank rectangle.

Yes I Got the Problem, It will be rectified soon.

Bye
Sanny

Old August 24th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Taylor Kingston wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:08 am, Sanny wrote:
Play Chess at:http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html
Strong Players should take up higher Levels.
Bye
Sanny.

Where are the Players Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Rob, Richard
and others. Have you tested the game recently?

As I posted in another thread, the game simply did not work when I
tried it. I was able to log on, but having done so, no board appeared.
Where the board should have been, was simply a blank rectangle.

There are some who say that this is an improvement over previous versions.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old August 25th 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:
Play Chess at:http://www.getclub.com/Chess.html

Strong Players should take up higher Levels.

Bye
Sanny.

Where are the Players Nomorechess, Taylor Kingston, Bob, Rob, Richard
and others. Have you tested the game recently?

You seem to be the only person that ever looses against the program.
Fromt he game history it seems like everyone is beating it game, after
game, after game.

If you want to see games in which the program is horribly beaten, you
don't need any special players, you just need some random club player.

Sanny wrote:
GetClub Chess was making an error. And that was removed. So I hope
many silly moves will be removed from game.

Incase any player finds any silly move made by GetClub Chess let me
know it. And I will see it get removed.

Now Since the Resource Hog problem and Time Problem been removed. I
will remove any error missing in the game.

I played 9 Games and lost all of them to Beginner. I am a weak player.
But I find others are easily beating the Beginner Level.

Yes, and any other level, too.

The only difference between levels appears to be that for the higher
levels you need to sit around much, much, much loooooooonger waiting for
a move.

The computer keeps on bludering pieces stupidly on any level. It feels
no need to develop pieces rapidly, or to get his king out of the center
when the opponent has a huge lead in development (and is about to open
the position).

May I ask what you actually did in all the time that passed since you
took the game off-line?! There does not seem to be any improvement at
all in the playing strength (if anything it's worse), the program has
not become faster and I guess the only thing that has changed is what
the site looks like??!
Old August 25th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

May I ask what you actually did in all the time that passed since you
took the game off-line?! There does not seem to be any improvement at
all in the playing strength (if anything it's worse), the program has
not become faster and I guess the only thing that has changed is what
the site looks like??!

Yes you are Correct.

The main thing that was corrected was

1. Resource Hog Problem.
2. Site design.

The Game improvement was not much. But within last 2 daysa lot of game
improvement was done. You can play and see for yourself that the
computer is not making Silly Moves. As two big errors were found and
removed.

My Programmers are still looking for any errors left.

Bye
Sanny