Old March 28th 04, 07:36 PM
Karp

Default I have the Fidelity SC9 manual

I have (at last) found my SC9's manual. I know some people had asked
for this or similar handbooks. If someone is interested I can scan it
and put it somewhere in the web.

Fidelity SC9 is an old but still fun chess computer. I like to operate
it, with his nice pieces and good sensory board.
Old March 28th 04, 08:29 PM
Alain Z

Hello,

"Karp" a écrit dans le message de
om...
I have (at last) found my SC9's manual. I know some people had asked
for this or similar handbooks. If someone is interested I can scan it
and put it somewhere in the web.

Yes, please !!!

Thanks

Alain

Old March 29th 04, 08:41 AM
Chuck

If you do put up a such a web page, let me know as well and I'll scan in the
owners manual that I have that is for the Fidelity Designer Chess Challenger
2100 models 6102 and 6103.

My email is

om...

Old March 30th 04, 03:41 PM
Karp

I have put it in the page

http://personales.jet.es/jgam/ajedrez.htm

Thanks, Chuck, I'm going to contact with you. That page is in Spanish,
but if we are going to put there more computer chess manuals, I'll do
an english version, for better convenience.
Old March 30th 04, 07:06 PM
Alain Z

"Karp" a écrit dans le message de
om...
I have put it in the page

http://personales.jet.es/jgam/ajedrez.htm

Thanks a lot

Thanks, Chuck, I'm going to contact with you. That page is in Spanish,
but if we are going to put there more computer chess manuals, I'll do
an english version, for better convenience.

Even if the page is in French (I'll do an English version of on these days),
you can get some other English manuals on my chess computers page :
http://www.zanchetta.net/echecs/defa...echiquiers.htm

Alain

PS : do you mind if I put your SC9 manual on my page too ?

Old March 31st 04, 02:46 AM
Karp

Please, feel free to put it in your page :-) . BTW, nice web page!