Old August 26th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Brian P. Lafferty plans to sue the USCF

It has been reported that MA attorney Brian P. Lafferty plans to sue
the USCF. I'm certain that it will happen. That's why he has been
provoking everyone on the USCF forums. He also works with Donna Alarie
to get confidential financial information to support his case.

Old August 26th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On Aug 26, 9:47 am, samsloan wrote:
It has been reported that MA attorney Brian P. Lafferty plans to sue
the USCF. I'm certain that it will happen. That's why he has been
provoking everyone on the USCF forums. He also works with Donna Alarie
to get confidential financial information to support his case.

Sam Sloan

The above was written by the Fake Sam Sloan, not by me.

If he does sue the USCF, he should include the Fake Sam Sloan in his
list of defendants. We are fairly certain who that is.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old August 26th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On Aug 26, 9:13 am, samsloan wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:47 am, samsloan wrote:

It has been reported that MA attorney Brian P. Lafferty plans to sue
the USCF. I'm certain that it will happen. That's why he has been
provoking everyone on the USCF forums. He also works with Donna Alarie
to get confidential financial information to support his case.

Sam Sloan

The above was written by the Fake Sam Sloan, not by me.

If he does sue the USCF, he should include the Fake Sam Sloan in his
list of defendants. We are fairly certain who that is.

The Real Sam Sloan

There is no real Sam Sloan. Only Mohamed!