Old September 3rd 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Diagrams in ChessBase8.0

How do I enter text above (or below) a diagram I plan to print. My text
would be short, on the order of "Beware the Pin." I know I used to do this,
but not having used the program in a long while, I've forgotten how. The
booklet is useless as far as I can tell.

Thanks for your help.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)