Old September 3rd 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default ChessBase 8.0 Diagrams

How do I enter text above (or below) a diagram I plan to print. My text
would be short, on the order of "Beware the Pin." I know I used to do this,
but not having used the program in a long while, I've forgotten how. The
booklet is useless as far as I can tell.

Thanks for your help.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)

Old September 6th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Ian Burton" wrote in message ...
How do I enter text above (or below) a diagram I plan to print. My text
would be short, on the order of "Beware the Pin." I know I used to do this,
but not having used the program in a long while, I've forgotten how. The
booklet is useless as far as I can tell.

Thanks for your help.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)

Hi, Ian,

I use ChessBase 9 but I think what I'm about to write is also applicable to CB 8.0.

You can add a Headline or Bottomline using a Diagram List.

From the board window, setup the position you want and select File | Print | Insert Diagram in List.
Select the tab 'Diagram title' and enter the Headline/Bottomline desired.

Then to print the diagram, select File | Print | Print Diagram List.
If you want to print multiple diagrams on a page, repeat File | Print | Insert Diagram in List.
Regards,
John