Old September 9th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default professional and cheap powerleveling site

Your choice, our effort
Do you come up against the situation that there is a part of the
games
you dot want to play yourself or you just dot have much time and so
on.
Don't worry , come here www.icoolgames.com ,and you will get
professional services ,
we will help you to level up fastly and the most important is keeping
your account security.

iCooGames is a professional powerleveling site, and we just provide
quality online game service with a appropriate price. We always look
to improve our services. iCoolGames will never sell any item or farm
gold with your account. That's our promise. The credit standing is the
first of all. Now we make this promotion to thanks for all of your
surporting and celebrating our re-designed website www.icoolgames.com!

WOW Level 1-60 + 200G + 40 Mount + First aid 1-300 only$149.99
WOW powerleveling 1-30 $34.99 only 65 Hours
WOW Level 1-40 $59.99 only 120 Hours
MapleStory - 1-30 Magician $34.99 only 60 Hours
GW Prophecies - 1-20 $29.99
GW Factions - 1-20 $29.99

Please feel free to contact us 24/7 live chat.
Customer Service:

www.icoolgames.com