Old September 8th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Kasparov Pocket Plus INstructions?i

HI FOLKS - I have the Kasparov Pocket Plus Pocket Chess game that I
sometimes take traveling but seem to have lost the instructions. I have
tried Googling, but without success. Does anyone know where I might find and
hopefully download the instructions?

Many thanks!