Old September 10th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Haunting words from Duncan Oxley about Brian Lafferty

Old September 10th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

This is the third time Brian Lafferty has made threats against me
although this threat is a rather mild one this time.

Can Bill Hall or someone please speak with him and explain that he has
no right to ask for the identity of someone making a complaint and
that he can't make veiled threats against Moderators?

I have bent over backwards to be nice to him. I even offered to speak
to him on the phone (THAT was ignored) and try to explain things to
him.

I don't see how further communication with him from me can have any
positive effect.

I am also CCing the FOC asking them to have an emergency vote. I think
it's time for BL to move on to some other Forum where he can cause him
damage there. Or at least take a month time-out here on our Forums.

Thank you,
Duncan Oxley (Moderator3)

Brian Lafferty wrote:

Who is they? I did post Jones' comments on Polgar's Saturday open
forum. It was up and then pulled. Someone isn't telling you he truth
and it's not me. I will provide you campaign comments a from Polgar
about creating USCF growth to create a viable base for professional
chess in the US. Again, who complained. Provide me the data or I'll
have not choice but to air this all in public. You better consult your
attorney. I don't care if this federation goes under.

Brian