Old September 12th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Attorney Brian Lafferty is a horse's ass

DD-OK 12461078

Joined: 31 Mar 2007

Post:68114 Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:51 pm Post subject:

Jeesh Lafferty you are a horse's ass.

Old September 12th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On 12 Sep, 17:03, samsloan wrote:
DD-OK 12461078

Joined: 31 Mar 2007

Post:68114 Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Jeesh Lafferty you are a horse's ass.

Dear Brian,

You can be as DD-OK described you. He just had to add some smiling
faces to indicate that it was meant innocently with a laugh, without
malice. (I certainly laughed when I read it!)

All the best,
Joe Lux

Old September 12th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On 12 Sep, 17:40, samsloan wrote:
On 12 Sep, 17:03, samsloan wrote:

DD-OK 12461078

Joined: 31 Mar 2007

Post:68114 Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Jeesh Lafferty you are a horse's ass.

Dear Brian,

You can be as DD-OK described you. He just had to add some smiling
faces to indicate that it was meant innocently with a laugh, without
malice. (I certainly laughed when I read it!)

All the best,
Joe Lux

I found it to be very honest and appropriate. Perhaps the comment
wasn't needed, but the same could be said about the comment he was
replying to. In civil, mature discussion there is not wrong with DD-
OK's comment. I do not think all the posters here are capable of
civil, mature discussions. Some would rather act like a child, then
when scolded run to their mommy (AUG) for protection.

While I'm sure no one would miss me, I do find my desire to
participate in discussions in this forum to be waning. If it's truly
important it tends to be in the other forums and not in USCF Issues
Forum.

- Enrique

Old September 13th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On 12 Sep, 17:47, samsloan wrote:
[...]

- Enrique- Hide quoted text -

Hal, I beseech you, please hurry up with the new forums so we don't
have to listen to this anymore.

This has to be the most worthless chess forum on the planet. The
signal-to-noise ratio is approaching 0, not that it was ever really
that high.