Old September 17th 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Nomorechess desire fulfilled by GetClub Chess.

Nomorechess was asking me to improve the Tactics for many days. I was
not understanding how to do that. But today an apple dropped and the
GetClub Chess Tactics was improved.

So the game will now make better moves than earlier as it will look
for tactics much deeper than earlier.

And let me know how good tactics GetClub Chess is playing against you.

Now it would be difficult for you to take its pieces easily. So now
you will get a great trouble getting GetClub Chess Pawns and Pieces.
So again I give +50 rating to all levels as Tactics is improved.

Beginner: 1800
Easy: 1900
Normal: 2000
Master: 2100

So the GetClub Chess Games will play like a dinosaurs now on and it
will look much deeper than ity used to earlier. I think 2-3 moves
deeper.

Now Nomorechess will have lot of trouble in beating even the Beginner
Level.

Bye
Sanny

Old September 17th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Now Nomorechess will have lot of trouble in beating even the Beginner
Level.

Stinky Garlnoot was beaten by easy level. I saw easy level was a
knight down. Still it sacrificed its queen and then found a mate in
one

Here is the recorded game
http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...544&game=Chess

So tactics is working. Tell me more on how to further improve GetClub
Game So that it is able to beat Fritz and other strong Programs
aswell.

Now everyday I will see atleast 50% losses by strong players.

Bye
Sanny

Old September 17th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

In rec.games.chess.computer Sanny wrote:

So tactics is working. Tell me more on how to further improve GetClub
Game So that it is able to beat Fritz and other strong Programs
aswell.

I highly doubt that you will have a program that will every beat fritz. Fritz
has an intense amount of R&D behind it that you probably can't afford to
replicate without stronger in-house knowledge. I think your goal of beating
stronger players is a good one, and you should just stick with that.
Mentioning Fritz again is just going to get you teased.

Now everyday I will see atleast 50% losses by strong players.

Looks like improvement. Well done.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from the
machinations of the wicked.