Old March 30th 04, 04:45 PM
Curtist Thetford

Default Tool to convert FEN to Word, RTF etc

I'm trying to take a PGN file with lots of FEN positions and I'd like to
create diagrams in a table format to use as a worksheet or to cut out as
flash cards.

I've seen lots of tools (ChessPad, CBLight, FEN2DIAG etc) that I can use to
do this position by position, but I'd like to find one that can take a file
perhaps with several hundred positions and change them all to diagrams at
once (formatting them to a nice worksheet would be helpful, but not
mandatory).

Anyone know of a good tool for this?