Old September 22nd 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Need simplistic jelp setting up insterface/engine

can you link me or explain how to set up a ches interface and chess
engine in simple language?

Lokking around the web Fruit engine seems good. I want to hook it up
to a simple but very user adjustable interface.

I'm new at this and need a simple tutorial. Using WinXP. Most web
pages don't have simple step by step instructions on how to do this.
Help appreciated

Lee G.