Old September 23rd 07, 10:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default ChessWorld.net problem logging on

A newbie to chessworld.net, I'm playing my first game. Just when it was out
of the opening and starting to get interesting, I find the "board" page wont
open so I cant send my replying move. Their FAQ has not helped. Anyone got a
solution? Thanks in anticipation
Bikerbob