Old March 31st 04, 01:41 PM
Gunny Bunny

Default Looking For Rebel 12 Opening Books !

Willing to trade for them:

Email me:

Old March 31st 04, 03:15 PM
NoKetch

Willing to trade for them:

Email me:

My Rebel 12 came with only one opening book, Rebel.mvs.

Dave

Old March 31st 04, 04:43 PM
Gunny Bunny

Hello Ketch

I sent you an email to

Old March 31st 04, 07:06 PM
Ron Larham

"NoKetch" wrote in message
Hello Ketch

I sent you an email to

If you have a legal copy of Rebel 12, you should already have the

Rebel.mvs
opening book.

Last time I looked rebel 12 was a free download.

Old April 1st 04, 12:13 AM
Tony M

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:06:25 +0100, "Ron Larham"
wrote:

"NoKetch" wrote in message
Hello Ketch

I sent you an email to

If you have a legal copy of Rebel 12, you should already have the

Rebel.mvs
opening book.

Last time I looked rebel 12 was a free download.

Really? I went to Lokasoft's web site, and it's definitely not free
there. Rebel Decade is the freebie version of Rebel.

Tony
Old April 1st 04, 06:13 AM
anhedonist

SNIP

Really? I went to Lokasoft's web site, and it's definitely not free
there. Rebel Decade is the freebie version of Rebel.

Rebel 12 for DOS is free, available from:

http://members.home.nl/matador/chess810.htm

Rebel 12 which runs under the Chesspartner interface etc, is NOT free and is
available from the Lokasoft website.

Two products. Although the Rebel 12 for DOS is @ version 12.0.0.2 and the
consumer version is @ 12.0.0.1 work that out if you can.

anhedonist

Old April 1st 04, 03:51 PM
NoKetch

SNIP

Really? I went to Lokasoft's web site, and it's definitely not free
there. Rebel Decade is the freebie version of Rebel.

Rebel 12 for DOS is free, available from:

http://members.home.nl/matador/chess810.htm

Rebel 12 which runs under the Chesspartner interface etc, is NOT free and is
available from the Lokasoft website.

Two products. Although the Rebel 12 for DOS is @ version 12.0.0.2 and the
consumer version is @ 12.0.0.1 work that out if you can.

anhedonist

The original message (which has been snipped) which started this discussion
asked for Rebel 12 opening books. So if he meant Rebel 12 DOS, it comes with
free opening books, does it not?

Dave

Old April 1st 04, 09:10 PM
Ron Larham

"NoKetch" wrote in message
SNIP

Really? I went to Lokasoft's web site, and it's definitely not free
there. Rebel Decade is the freebie version of Rebel.

Rebel 12 for DOS is free, available from:

http://members.home.nl/matador/chess810.htm

Rebel 12 which runs under the Chesspartner interface etc, is NOT free and

is
available from the Lokasoft website.

Two products. Although the Rebel 12 for DOS is @ version 12.0.0.2 and

the
consumer version is @ 12.0.0.1 work that out if you can.

anhedonist

The original message (which has been snipped) which started this

discussion
asked for Rebel 12 opening books. So if he meant Rebel 12 DOS, it comes

with
free opening books, does it not?

Well mine did )

RonL

--
"Ignorance is the most delightful of the sciences .."
(Paraphrase of a quote from Giordano Bruno)

Old April 1st 04, 11:17 PM
Tony M

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:13:54 +0800, "anhedonist" no.email.address
wrote:

SNIP

Really? I went to Lokasoft's web site, and it's definitely not free
there. Rebel Decade is the freebie version of Rebel.

Rebel 12 for DOS is free, available from:

http://members.home.nl/matador/chess810.htm

Rebel 12 which runs under the Chesspartner interface etc, is NOT free and is
available from the Lokasoft website.

Two products. Although the Rebel 12 for DOS is @ version 12.0.0.2 and the
consumer version is @ 12.0.0.1 work that out if you can.

anhedonist