Old April 1st 04, 10:07 PM
Lawrnce

Default Star Diamond or Not

I am looking for a good reason to buy Novags Star Diamond. I like
stand-alone chess computers. I already own Novags Diamond(1995) and its in A-1
condition. Is there anything to be gained other than
adding it to my little collection. Oh yes I have Zire 21 with the Genius
program but I am interested in the Star Diamond. Please ,a good
reason or reasons. Thank you.

Old April 2nd 04, 07:43 AM
Thomas Müthing

Lawrnce schrieb:

I am looking for a good reason to buy Novags Star Diamond. I like
stand-alone chess computers. I already own Novags Diamond(1995) and its in A-1
condition. Is there anything to be gained other than
adding it to my little collection. Oh yes I have Zire 21 with the Genius
program but I am interested in the Star Diamond. Please ,a good
reason or reasons. Thank you.

Well, if you only got the first Diamond, then the Star Diamond is about
superior by about 50 Elo points.

Well, that's it.

Oh, there's another one. It comes with a nice bag.

Thomas