Old April 1st 04, 11:02 PM
CricketConnoisseur

Default CHECK OUT THIS GAME AGAINST CHESSMASTER HIMSELF

I posted a game on rec.games.chess.analysis and forgot to post it on
rec.games.chess.computers as well.

It is on rec.games.chess.analysis and the title is THE GAME EVERYONE
WANTED AGAINST CHESSMASTER HIMSELF.
Old April 2nd 04, 03:34 AM
Josť de Paula

Em Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:02:21 -0800, CricketConnoisseur escreveu:

I WON DEEP FRITZ ON MY 4-WAY ATHLON MP SYSTEM USING TOURNAMENT TIME.
Unfortunately this space is too small to contain the game.
--
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

Old April 4th 04, 01:42 AM
CricketConnoisseur

Josť de Paula wrote in message ...
Em Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:02:21 -0800, CricketConnoisseur escreveu:

I WON DEEP FRITZ ON MY 4-WAY ATHLON MP SYSTEM USING TOURNAMENT TIME.
Unfortunately this space is too small to contain the game.

I don't believe the sarcasm everyone has.

I have posted my game. The least you could do is check it out before
commenting or speaking sarcastly. (If you are doing so).

The earlier game which I mentioned was won on a trap. Therefore, many
felt that the computer was not strong enough. On a stronger newer
computer I have played with Chessmaster and drawn with him. There are
no traps used here. Just terrific tactical and strategic chess.

You might learn something if you check out the game. I have posted it
so readers can benefit by seeing the game.

At least have the courtesy to see the game and then comment on it.

Regards,

Chessplayer