Old April 3rd 04, 12:13 AM
CricketConnoisseur

Default CHECK OUT MY GAME AGAINST CHESSMASTER HIMSELF

Check out my game against Chessmaster himself.

Its on the rec.games.chess.analysis. I forgot to add
rec.games.chess.computers while posting. Just check it out. The title
of the post is "The game that everyone wanted against Chessmaster
himself".

Regards,

Chessplayer
Old April 3rd 04, 05:26 AM
Noah Roberts

CricketConnoisseur wrote:
Check out my game against Chessmaster himself.

Its on the rec.games.chess.analysis. I forgot to add
rec.games.chess.computers while posting. Just check it out. The title
of the post is "The game that everyone wanted against Chessmaster
himself".

*plonk*

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

Old April 3rd 04, 11:30 AM
anhedonist

"CricketConnoisseur" wrote in message
om...
Check out my game against Chessmaster himself.

SNIP
Chessplayer

Is there any real need to repost this drivel again?! I would have thought
no-one would be interested in this except yourself, and while we are at it,
what is it with posting in all caps? Do you need lots of attention or
something?

Go and annoy another newsgroup with your insane ramblings.

FOAD

Old April 4th 04, 01:39 AM
CricketConnoisseur

"anhedonist" no.email.address wrote in message .au...
"CricketConnoisseur" wrote in message
om...
Check out my game against Chessmaster himself.

SNIP
Chessplayer

Is there any real need to repost this drivel again?! I would have thought
no-one would be interested in this except yourself, and while we are at it,
what is it with posting in all caps? Do you need lots of attention or
something?

Go and annoy another newsgroup with your insane ramblings.

FOAD

THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL GAME. THIS IS A NEW GAME WITHOUT ANY TRAPS
ETC. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THE DECENCY TO CHECK OUT THE GAME AND SEE FOR
YOURSELF. I WOULD IMAGINE THAT THIS NSG IS FIRST AND FOREMOST FOR
LEARNING NEW WAYS TO IMPROVE ONES CHESS.

THE GAME THAT I HAVE POSTED IS A DRAW AGAINST CHESSMASTER AND DONE SO
AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL ETC. THE EARLIER POSTING WAS ABOUT A GAME IN
WHICH I WON USING A TRAP. MANY PLAYERS FELT THAT SINCE THE COMPUTER
FELL FOR THE TRAP THE COMPUTER WAS NOT STRONG ENOUGH.

WELL THIS NEW GAME IS AGAINST A NEWER STRONGER COMPUTER AND THE
COMPUTER PLAYS BEAUTIFULLY. IT DOESN'T FALL FOR ANY TRAPS ETC. I WENT
TO ALL THE TROUBLE TO LIST THE GAME SO BETTER PLAYERS THAN ME COULD
USE THE STRATEGY WHICH I HAVE EMPLOYED IN DRAWING BY MAYBE COMING UP
WITH A WIN.

CHECK OUT THE GAME. YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.

Regards,

Chessplayer
Old April 4th 04, 12:54 PM
David Richerby

CricketConnoisseur wrote:
CHECK OUT THE GAME. YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.

Check out the key to the left of `A'. It has a little green light
(sometimes on the key itself, sometimes somewhere else) that comes on
to warn you that you're looking like an idiot.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Miniature Sword (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ razor-sharp blade but you can hold in

Old April 5th 04, 03:10 AM
anhedonist

"CricketConnoisseur" wrote in message
om...

more shouting snipped

The point being what? if you want someone to provide feedback on a game you
have played, post it to RGCA. The only thing your posts have done is to
provide amusement for several RGCC posters at your expense. No-one believes
that you have seriously played Chessmaster at the highest level, without
either:

a. looking at the analysis as you play.

b. playing a handicapped CM

c. Playing CM with another program, and pretending it is you.

Even if you are playing CM and drawing, nobody gives a XXXX.

Take Gregorys advice, and become adept at SRC, it will change your life!

posting in caps is a usenet no-no, posting bull**** is another one.

anhedonist